For the Pharmacist
RxA has developed this area of our website as your ‘go to’ for resources and information related to the Pharmacy Services Framework.
- Ministerial Order (May 17,2018 - March 31,2020) - Eligibility rules for the compensation of Pharmacy Services: Produced by Alberta Health. View Ministerial Order.
- Ministerial Order Extended up to including May 16, 2018 - Eligibility rules for the compensation of Pharmacy Services: Produced by Alberta Health, view Ministerial Order Extension.
- Documentation Templates: A template to support you in the provision and delivery of a Comprehensive Annual Care Plan (CACP), a Standard Medication Management Assessment (SMMA) and associated follow-ups.
- NEW - Frequent Dispense Policy (FDP) Documentation Template (member only): RxA has created a new template to support you to meet the documentation expectations when providing more frequently dispensed medications
- NEW - Pharmacy Agreements FAQ (RxA Document)
- NEW - Short Term Medication Filling Flowchart
- NEW - Chronic Regular Medication Filling Flowchart
- NEW - FDP Service Billing Table
Click here for access
Alberta Blue Cross Benefacts
Related to the Pharmacy Services Framework:
- Pharmacy Services Compensation Update #4 (FDP). Benefact Number 740, May 2018
- Pharmacy Services Compensation Update#3 (FDP). Benefact Number 739, May 2018
- Pharmacy Services Compensation Update #2 (Pharmacy Services). Benefact Number 733, April 2018
- Pharmacy Services Compensation Update #1 (Holdback Policy). Benefact Number 732, April 2018
- Pharmacy Services Compensation Update. Benefact Number 446, March 2014
- Pharmacy services compensation update. Benefact Number 388, May 2013
- Pharmacy Services Compensation Update. Benefact Number 382, April 2013 (issued out of order)
- Alberta Health has provided additional clarity on frequency limitations for compensation of Pharmacy Services. Benefact Number 347, July 2012.
- Confirming Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan Coverage for the new Pharmacy Services. Useful reference: Benefact Number 328, January 2012.