Pharmacy Practice Innovation Grant
Are you a pharmacist with an innovative idea for practice? Looking to get your idea in front of your peers and gain recognition for being a leader in innovation?
Do you do point of care testing? Maybe you provide unique patient services outside of your pharmacy? Perhaps you work with a unique population!
If so, RxA is pleased to announce new grant funding available to pharmacists as part of the Pharmacy Practice Innovation Grant. This grant is intended to support community pharmacists and their development of innovative practice to enhance the delivery of healthcare and/or demonstrate the value of an existing unique practice.
Applications for grant funds will be open for submission July 1 and will be accepted until September 30, 2019.
To be eligible as a qualified applicant, pharmacy practice innovation projects must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be led by a pharmacist on the clinical register with the Alberta College of Pharmacy and;
- Must practice in a pharmacy that has an Alberta Blue Cross Pharmaceutical Services Provider Agreement (ABCPSPA) in place.
Successful projects will:
- Be current, specific innovative pharmacy practice that seeks to provide programs and services for Albertans in the community not currently reimbursed for clinical pharmacy services.
- Must evaluate the delivery and impact of patient care prior to and following implementation of the project.
- Must agree to participate in knowledge transfer activities upon completion of the project.
Interested applicants are encouraged to contact Krystal Wynnyk, Manager of Pharmacy Programs and Special Projects, to indicate their expression of interest at email@example.com or 587.756.8720.